EvolutionIQ Brings Together Industry Experts on Claims AI July 14th at Claims Innovation USA 2021
EvolutionIQ is a proud sponsor of Intelligent Insurer’s Claims Innovation USA Virtual Event (July 13–15). This three-day event, which will focus on how to bring efficiency, speed and transparency to claims to deliver a seamless customer experience, reduce costs and add value to your organization.
EvolutionIQ is excited to announce that we’re sponsoring Intelligent Insurer’s Claims Innovation USA Virtual Event (July 13–15) and we hope you can join us there!
With 1,000+ attendees, 45+ speakers and 15+ hours of content it’s a great opportunity to hear top-level claims experts debate how to deliver excellent customer experience in claims and improve operational efficiency for high-impact business outcomes.
On the morning of July 14th, our very own Mike Saltzman will be leading a panel of senior industry experts on a panel entitled “Deploy AI-powered modeling to reduce the cost of claims”. He will be joined by our partners Adam Fisher, Chief Data Officer at Sedgwick and Ian Macartney, Head of Digital at Argo Group to explore the use of AI in their organizations impacting loss ratios and loss adjustment expenses. See more details of the session below.
You’ll also be able to listen to C-level speakers from the world’s biggest insurers sharing how they’re driving efficiencies and improving the customer experience in claims.
An agenda addressing the core issues impacting claims: You’ll debate how claims professionals can innovate with technology to deliver big wins around return on investment to satisfy both consumers and stakeholders. You’ll discover successful strategies for increasing customer engagement throughout the claims-handling process and learn how you can help to ensure better customer retention and drive operational efficiency. Overall, you’ll get up to speed with all the game-changing innovations and discover exactly how they’re being implemented by claims departments today.
45+ claims speakers ready to share their insights: You’ll hear from the crème de la crème of the claims world. You’ll get advice, hear secrets, find out what has worked and what hasn’t, and get the tools you need to emulate their success. Speakers include representatives from Aviva, Zurich, AXA, Arch Insurance, Mass Mutual, Generali, Kin Insurance, Sompo International, Producers National Corporation, AAA–The Auto Club Group, Metromile, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies and more.
Unrivaled networking with the US’s most forward-thinking claims gurus: Over 15 hours across three days, you’ll have access to 1,000+ Chief Claims Officers and claims experts from the world’s leading insurers, reinsurers, brokers and insurtechs. Get ready to form partnerships that will propel your company forward and benchmark your strategy against the industry heavyweights.
Don’t forget to tune into our session on the morning of July 14th – details below:
Moderator: Mike Saltzman, COO, EvolutionIQ
Panelists: Adam Fisher, Chief Data Officer, Sedgwick
Ian Macartney, Head of Digital, Argo Group
Discover how to best tackle the data challenge as insurance companies create more and more data which is unstructured and contained in various formats. Debating the impact of digital transformation on data collection and usage across the claims organization.
Find out how to leverage advanced AI and predictive analytics to turn data into insights, act earlier and with higher confidence, to increase the claim organization visibility.
Learn how to improve your resource allocation and your team’s performance by being proactive and analyzing data from various sources.
Discover the power of AI, ML and predictive analytics in providing live monitoring on every open claim across critical components like severity and litigation risk.
Get a detailed overview of successful ways in which you can contain costs and prioritize claims that are most at risk.
We’ll be joined at the event by other senior executives, including:
Ian Thompson, Group Chief Claims Officer, Zurich
Pat Nails, EVP & Chief Claims Officer, Arch Insurance Group
Lance Ondrej, Chief Claims Officer, Germania Insurance
Paul Gilbody, SVP National Claim, Aviva Canada
- Yousuf Amin, EVP Consumer Lines, Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company
- Shannon Harjer, SVP Claims, Producers National Corporation
- Shawn Crawley, SVP First Party Claim, Sompo International
- Ronna Ruppelt, SVP General Counsel and Secretary, Good2Go Auto Insurance
- Lori Pon, Claim Director, Claims Transformation Team, AAA–The Auto Club Group
- Don Jones, Head of Claims, US Insurance Operations, Mass Mutual
- Clay Rising, VP Claims, Kin Insurance
- Melissa Hill, Enterprise Claims Data & Analytics Leader, American Family Insurance
- David Fineberg, Head of Claims UK, Generali
- Joel Farvault, Head of Data Analytics and Data Innovation, AXA
- Michael Phillips, Chief Claims Officer, Resilience Insurance
- Laurie Pierman, VP Claim Operations, Amerisure Mutual Insurance Company
- Tracy Bradbury, Head of FNOL & First Party Claims, UK Motor, RSA
- Simon Johnson, Head of Claims, QBE Insurance
- Bill Chval, VP Enterprise Sales, Metromile
- John Crow, VP Claims, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Kelly Yates, VP Claims, Topa Insurance
- Sabapathy Ranganathan, Divisional Assistance Vice President, Great American Insurance Group
Reach out to schedule a time to connect:
Mike Saltzman, COO, EvolutionIQ – email@example.com
Andrew Naoum, Head of Sales, EvolutionIQ – firstname.lastname@example.org